Services: Crises Management
Company in Distress Assistance:
Project in Distress:
- Provide CEO direct assistance to formulate a strategy on the day-to-day operations of the company in order to return to profitability.
- Analyze current operating results for the company to establish reason(s) for losses and recommend changes for immediate improvement.
- Monitor recommended changes to ensure objectives are being achieved.
- Develop and recommend a long-term strategy to ensure an adequat and sound long-term financial success.
- Provide Operations Manager direct assistance and recommendations to formulate a strategy to return the project to profitability.
- Monitor recommended changes to ensure profitability returns .
- Provide on-site support and training to Superintendent to reverse job loss.
For more information, please contact Garrett Sullivan, President at 808.478.2564 or Gsullivan@SullivanHI.com